Flies Fly When You Die
Broken promises smothered.
To have a heart.
One that bleeds love.
Lies stolen by what was spoken.
Blisters the lips with a kiss.
Unspoken to be the truth.
Dark i am to be honest.
Black is the present past.
Felt by the ice cold flames.
Vile to bleed what is my blood.
Rivers runs the poison which venoms my veins.
Choiced to live until I die.
My screams render to fill.
Which displays the crack in my dreams.
I close my eyes, i do not want to wake.
I cry, my rot eats chocolate as decay.
Soon I will be cannabalised before noon.
Flies do fly.
So do you.
When you die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flies Fly When You Die by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh