Garden Of No Tomorrows
Petals blooming in the musk of the moon.
Violet is shining true to the colour over my liquid spoon.
Vivid is my addiction.
The is no limit.
My mind does not sing along with time.
Cravings crawl the crevices on my skin.
I am burning.
Far too many demons I let in.
I do not plead for mercy.
I will not beg.
Give me pain.
Tear at my bones.
Rip my flesh.
But be warned.
I will wake immortal on the slayers land.
I will be the hunter.
Come dark or light.
My hate will not subside.
I do not forget a give.
Souls of the unkind I will reap.
Holier to be.
I spit my blood to ash on a fires back.
So go ahead.
Stake my heart.
Heat my memories.
I am the cost.
I am to blame.
My rainbow bleeds my sorrow.
In and out of the Garden Of No Tomorrows.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garden Of No Tomorrows by Unic Cjonr )
- Only People XXXVIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Music to My Ears XXXIX, Sadiqullah Khan
- Naked Storm XL, Sadiqullah Khan
- Democracy in Decay XLI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Boundless Honor XLII, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Man Who Lived In Layers, Noah Body
- Again They Come XLIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Prologued (An Oration) XLIV, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Launch XLV, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hashtnagar (Eight Cities) XLVI, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)