Garden Of No Tomorrows
Petals blooming in the musk of the moon.
Violet is shining true to the colour over my liquid spoon.
Vivid is my addiction.
The is no limit.
My mind does not sing along with time.
Cravings crawl the crevices on my skin.
I am burning.
Far too many demons I let in.
I do not plead for mercy.
I will not beg.
Give me pain.
Tear at my bones.
Rip my flesh.
But be warned.
I will wake immortal on the slayers land.
I will be the hunter.
Come dark or light.
My hate will not subside.
I do not forget a give.
Souls of the unkind I will reap.
Holier to be.
I spit my blood to ash on a fires back.
So go ahead.
Stake my heart.
Heat my memories.
I am the cost.
I am to blame.
My rainbow bleeds my sorrow.
In and out of the Garden Of No Tomorrows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garden Of No Tomorrows by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cunning human mind, hasmukh amathalal
- The Upright Will Remain In It, Edward Kofi Louis
- For The Right Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lesson on the letter S, Jaimee Hills
- hulle wat my taal haat, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- life sceret, Ewa Busayourmi
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman