Joseph T. Renaldi
Flight Of The Butterflies
Graceful are the delicate butterflies,
Gliding flawlessly before your eyes,
Igniting the keenest of pleasure
with features 0f beauty that arise.
To observe the elegant butterflies,
Their inception I would not guess,
They have wings vividness of hue
and they live in peaceful loveliness.
Exquisite butterflies in flight
appear quietly each spring.
A product of nature's yearly beauty,
Exciting and aesthetic pleasure they bring.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flight Of The Butterflies by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma