Flip A Trillion
The U.S. Treasury can mint
A coin made of some platinum,
Take it to the Fed and present
It for a trillion dollars - dumb!
Not in the Oz land of D.C.
Where politicians play the game
With any new toy that there be
To buy more time and have no shame.
Santa Claus should be on the head,
But a blank nothing on the tail.
When all these games are done and said,
We'll end in go out of biz sale.
We are the coins that D.C. toss.
Odds are we're landing for a loss.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flip A Trillion by Ima Ryma )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI