' flower '
I smeal a flower and it looks good
than any flower in the world.
oh God thank you for this flower.
we was praying everyday it and you
answer our prayer oh Good thank you.
oh beautyfull flower you are the chosen one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' flower ' by olweny joshua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta