Flower of My Dreams
Flower of my dreams you are
I think of you every single day and every single second
I want to dream about you always without ever waking up.
In my sleep at least you are present
Since, you are my dream
Actually a dream which can never turn into reality
Reality says that you cannot be mine.
To that I reply, okay fine
In my dreams she will be real
As I would smooch this amazing beauty with my immense love
My love for this beautiful flower was never a lie
I love you and I often cry when I visualize you in my dreams
Then, I only want to kiss you everlastingly
Everything is so amazing about you and I keep on admiring you
Everyday and every second, I still miss you for loving me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower of My Dreams by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley