Flower of My Dreams
Flower of my dreams you are
I think of you every single day and every single second
I want to dream about you always without ever waking up.
In my sleep at least you are present
Since, you are my dream
Actually a dream which can never turn into reality
Reality says that you cannot be mine.
To that I reply, okay fine
In my dreams she will be real
As I would smooch this amazing beauty with my immense love
My love for this beautiful flower was never a lie
I love you and I often cry when I visualize you in my dreams
Then, I only want to kiss you everlastingly
Everything is so amazing about you and I keep on admiring you
Everyday and every second, I still miss you for loving me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower of My Dreams by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh