Flowers are so delicate and sweet,
they're just like a little treat. Flowers are a sign of life;
You can always give them to your wife. Flowers give you a hint of spring,
that make birds want to sing. Flowers make anybody feel happy,
Even your dear old pappy. Flowers also make the earth look nice
Enjoy them and have a bowl of rice. Flowers are gifts of nature,
So let's have them nurture.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Adaeze Ubawike )
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
- Leave, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)