Edward Kofi Louis
Speak to her and tell her the truth,
Speak to him and tell him the truth,
Speak to them and tell them the truth,
Speak to us and tell us the truth,
Speak to me and tell me the truth,
And, it will be well with me.
The blue light;
It is well with my soul.
Learn and teach the truth always;
And, it will be well with my soul.
With the casual wear.
Of the Euro and the Dollar!
Controlling the world today;
And, in alliance with your muse!
But, it is well with my soul.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foot, footstool! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath