Edward Kofi Louis
For All Races
My sweet love is far all races;
Living in Africa with the muse of my mind.
Read these writings and,
Reveal the interpritations! !
For, true love is not by words;
but rather, with actions!
You will understand this matter when,
True love touches your heart like the light from a torch!
For, love is not a decision.
With your sweet love in the land of joy;
For your sweet muse of love is now exposed to me,
And, i want to see your smile always.
Your sweet love!
Exposed before me;
My swett love!
exposed beofre you;
And, to all nations and languages,
However, this poem is for all races to learn from.
And like the foreplay;
But, the kingly throne of love and peace need your sweet muse,
For, true love is now waitinf for all of us in the land of joy!
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For All Races by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- THE SHRIEK, Satish Verma
- The Terror, David Lewis Paget
- Union - within us, gajanan mishra
- Haiku(GOD), Aftab Alam
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD'S TRUTH STANDING, Michael P. Johnson
- play on words, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- Blah Blah Blank Blank, vincent armone
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)