Bazi alis Subrata Ray
For Her Virtue, -Jan Mike Schwartz.
The passages journey causes little,
As, save love and service, all seem futile,
So ruddering the eye to Creator's flag,
In all well and owe you are smug.
Your dedication to fatal cancer,
Where very few dare to find an answer,
Speaks of your love to the Mankind,
And you sail your boat with divine wind.
Hi dear Jan, -when in us rises the divine sun,
Then, only then, the transparent vision evolves,
And benedictions from God command,
In this shadowy body, the will of the Lord stands.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Her Virtue, -Jan Mike Schwartz. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez