Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Bazi alis Subrata Ray Poems
- The Mystery Of Music The Mystery Of Music. Music by nature ...
- The Undefined Love. Love is a haunting spell it allows ...
- Love For The Beloved. Long before the clicking of time-clock,...
- The Omnivorous Bed. The eyes twinkle, The minds bro show, ...
- Empathy And Sympathy. Love turns to empathy when one sees God...
- The Fool's Paradise The Fool’s Paradise. Who is the Fool ...
- Mahadev Roy, -A Token Of Love ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The worldly love is like an onion.The more you open its layers, the more it would fade.''Subrata Ray
The Mystery Of Music
The Mystery Of Music.
Music by nature is without word,
As the dumb in us prevails,
The notes within find flow,
As boats of melody sail.
The melody is a predominating de-facto,
That stirs ecstasy first in human lyre,
Then in a piano its aura dissipates fire.
Intricate, subtle, as sleeping quanta in Unconscious,
Within the unified-field, in every field it has a divine touch.
Music bubbles in polyphonic notes,
Both in vocal-tone and instrument,
The Dumb-Divine supplies wine,
As Jackson equals to Beethoven’s crescendo.
Music with ...