Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Bazi alis Subrata Ray Poems
- The Undefined Love. Love is a haunting spell it allows ...
- Love For The Beloved. Long before the clicking of time-clock,...
- The Omnivorous Bed. The eyes twinkle, The minds bro show, ...
- Empathy And Sympathy. Love turns to empathy when one sees God...
- The Fool's Paradise The Fool’s Paradise. Who is the Fool ...
- Mahadev Roy, -A Token Of Love ...
- The Revealing Course Dear sweet heart, The exchange of love...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The worldly love is like an onion.The more you open its layers, the more it would fade.''Subrata Ray
The Undefined Love.
Love is a haunting spell
it allows imagination to fulfill
what oft was thought but never dealt.
Love is a puzzling hang,
-and enchants the arrested being, -
for the realization of the infinite spring.
Love is a psychic-divine,
Though life fades,
Love proves a calm lake,
As devotee meditates on,
Love means a search for another,
The buried bigger of our secret sharer,
More than the equal in abstract mirror!