Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Bazi alis Subrata Ray Poems
- Love For The Beloved. Long before the clicking of time-clock,...
- The Mystery Of Music The Mystery Of Music. Music by nature ...
- The Undefined Love. Love is a haunting spell it allows ...
- The Omnivorous Bed. The eyes twinkle, The minds bro show, ...
- Empathy And Sympathy. Love turns to empathy when one sees God...
- The Fool's Paradise The Fool’s Paradise. Who is the Fool ...
- Mahadev Roy, -A Token Of Love ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The worldly love is like an onion.The more you open its layers, the more it would fade.''Subrata Ray
Love For The Beloved.
Long before the clicking of time-clock,
When memory had no advent,
Your abstract image planted its reflection,
In the all mirrored prism of my soul.
I had many a query and musing,
On the occasional projections,
And silently condensed forms and figures,
Like the recovery of oblivious dreams.
In temple, church and caves, the same image,
The same exploration, more in wretched and outcast,
Had an impelling sway as if a drop of water holds thousand oceans,
Like the ardent cry of an widow damsel,
For a promised off-sea captain,
Or the ...