For More Leaves
Why do trees belatedly call for more leaves?
On their boughs or their thorns or what?
These treacheries number in the thousands,
Tread on the calcium of bones to discover
A real rally of strength, sorely missed by us.
Stay with certain strength, stay with the masses
To overwhelm the crowd of dignitaries,
As infantry collides with the atoms of despair,
Rocketing really with relaxation.
I have down there a dangerous woman of dis-beliefs,
That range from one moment to the next,
Overpowering the majority of thinkers
With their own smiles and tributes.
Why do certain plants also shed light
On the very stars above us?
The disbelief is tremendous,
And overreaching, so their partners are liars
Unto the ultimate beliefs housed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For More Leaves by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- Two Green Tomatoes Smashed In The Street, Mandolyn ...