For More Leaves
Why do trees belatedly call for more leaves?
On their boughs or their thorns or what?
These treacheries number in the thousands,
Tread on the calcium of bones to discover
A real rally of strength, sorely missed by us.
Stay with certain strength, stay with the masses
To overwhelm the crowd of dignitaries,
As infantry collides with the atoms of despair,
Rocketing really with relaxation.
I have down there a dangerous woman of dis-beliefs,
That range from one moment to the next,
Overpowering the majority of thinkers
With their own smiles and tributes.
Why do certain plants also shed light
On the very stars above us?
The disbelief is tremendous,
And overreaching, so their partners are liars
Unto the ultimate beliefs housed
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For More Leaves by Naveed Akram )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery