Thank you for creating me,
And I will be the best boy as I can be,
So please don't be mad and don't be sad,
For I will be the best boy that you could get.
Even though you scold and punishes me,
I don't mind,
Because its for my own good,
So I could have a good job next time.
Marcus Choy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Mother by Marcus Choy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo