For my beloved mother - II
Mother, I miss the moment we share laughters and tears together..
Mother, I miss you like the flower miss the sun,
You came into my dream with the smile on your face..
I hold you so tight as Im afraid to lose you.. But no matter how I try to hold on you let go..
I am lost in these world without you mother..
I am lost in the way with no actual end.. Now all i can do is only missing you, Mother becouse you are no longer with me....: '(
Zaarah Jasmin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my beloved mother - II by Zaarah Jasmin )
- For You, Foster Teegarden
- Erectile Dysfunction, Foster Teegarden
- AS SEPTEMBER 21 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR ONCE A.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- The moment اللحظة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SES, Andy Caldwell
- drunken beauty, lee fones
- My beloved, Reza parhizgar
- Ghost Orchid, Pasquale DiMeola
- Captivity, Mark Heathcote
- Old Wall Clock Haiku, Chenou Liu
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)