For my beloved mother - II
Mother, I miss the moment we share laughters and tears together..
Mother, I miss you like the flower miss the sun,
You came into my dream with the smile on your face..
I hold you so tight as Im afraid to lose you.. But no matter how I try to hold on you let go..
I am lost in these world without you mother..
I am lost in the way with no actual end.. Now all i can do is only missing you, Mother becouse you are no longer with me....: '(
Zaarah Jasmin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my beloved mother - II by Zaarah Jasmin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey