For My Home
Dear Lord, I thank you for my home,
For these four walls to call my own
Where in life's solitude and rest
I am with those I love the best.
I thank you for their love as well
That makes it possible to dwell
In peace and comfort such as ours.
I thank you for the fragrant flowers
That bloom the whole long summer through
And for the rain and sunshine, too,
And friends and neighbors on our street.
I thank you Lord, for life complete.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For My Home by Edna Hirons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- I'm not fine without you, Pijush Biswas
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA