For My Son on Valentine's Day
To the love of my life on Valentine’s Day
My boy I do not need today to tell you I love you
I absolutely adore you and every little thing about you
I love your gorgeous face, your happy cheeky smile,
And the endless thoughts that I see within your mind
When I look beyond the ever changing color of your eyes
I cherish the friendship we have built over the years
The closeness we share is something so very special
We were meant to share this lifetime together Noah
The connection we have is a rare and priceless gift.
There is not a minute in my day you are not in my thoughts
There is not a thing in this world that could or will ever
Change the depth of love that I feel within my heart and
My soul for you – you are my wish come true.
Noah my precious one and only child you are my world
The love I give to you is endless.
Love Mum xxx
Valentine’s Day 2007
CHARMAINE SIMPSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For My Son on Valentine's Day by CHARMAINE SIMPSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson