For No Reason (A Prefix To Death) - by Rahul Sharma
Fears do prevail,
Within frozen minds
Prior to death,
For no reason.
The undefined search-
For the unknown destination
Will never end,
Even after the last breath.
When mind starts dying
After realizing that
Everything was given,
Just as alms,
Yet felt as realms!
For no reason.
Life, is like a prison within,
With fate as its walls,
Each time, we plan to unlock;
Results in a deadlock!
And that is all a weird state,
Of being alive- for no reason!
Time says no to dreams and thoughts,
And fears and regrets indeed.
And now it is time to vindicate:
If everything had reasons,
Then why to feel so sorry,
At the end of the story?
When the point of time reaches
To take back everything from you!
Just like the winds, of an autumn season,
As if from some other world
Coming again, you see that comrade? ?
Again, for no reason...!
- Rahul Sharma (all rights reserved)
Rahul Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For No Reason (A Prefix To Death) - by Rahul Sharma by Rahul Sharma )
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #09, Ronjoy Brahma
- Dinner with the ghost of Lorenzo Thomas, Patricia Spears Jones
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #08, Ronjoy Brahma
- Being a human, gajanan mishra
- Mosquitoes, Rahul Babu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)