For No Reason (A Prefix To Death) - by Rahul Sharma
Fears do prevail,
Within frozen minds
Prior to death,
For no reason.
The undefined search-
For the unknown destination
Will never end,
Even after the last breath.
When mind starts dying
After realizing that
Everything was given,
Just as alms,
Yet felt as realms!
For no reason.
Life, is like a prison within,
With fate as its walls,
Each time, we plan to unlock;
Results in a deadlock!
And that is all a weird state,
Of being alive- for no reason!
Time says no to dreams and thoughts,
And fears and regrets indeed.
And now it is time to vindicate:
If everything had reasons,
Then why to feel so sorry,
At the end of the story?
When the point of time reaches
To take back everything from you!
Just like the winds, of an autumn season,
As if from some other world
Coming again, you see that comrade? ?
Again, for no reason...!
- Rahul Sharma (all rights reserved)
Rahul Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For No Reason (A Prefix To Death) - by Rahul Sharma by Rahul Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi