For Someone Who Never Wanted It
If you trace the weighted footprints of our poetic romantics to foster their visions of strength and love, experiencing predicaments of knightly metamorphoses would leave the heart in a false pretense. A charming word such as 'love' has never been defined since humanity tread over the face of earth. For each of these heroes that fall, a conclusion will never be definite. However, when love is grasped, regrets fill the air because with every admired berceuse, epic, and sonnet, it has not been further spoken of, and that the ancient authors are destitute in knowledge about it. There are fascinating elements such as time and distance that contribute to every beginning and end to every piece of literature and with each second that continually devours the next and with each mile that is separated, let them know you will wait for them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Someone Who Never Wanted It by Jade Pichardo )
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst