For the Unachievable Fragment
There is a verse
missing from my unfinished song.
A melody is lacking
to complete the music.
There is a piece
that will never be permanently
lodged into my frame.
and inconsideration distorts
the picture, the sound, and the words.
My song and puzzle
will never attain perfect completion.
I will always be a border,
devoid of the one inner piece
that brings forth euphoria and beauty.
My soul shall tuck itself in the closet
where memories of my inspiration
dwell in a hallowed space.
My soul is surely to find
a little bliss there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For the Unachievable Fragment by Melissa Hurst )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery