For Whats To Come?
I gaze into the mere dimly lit future
equipped with hardly anything, just a personality.
My eyes full of hope
and a face draped with fear.
What is to become of me?
But like a blind man, I will follow
because the head is delusional and misleading,
whereas the heart beats honestly.
The scars, may tell of a sad story...
but that is no longer relevant.
For the past tells who I was
the present speaks of who I am
but the future only displays what I will be when I step into tomorrow.
Ray Souza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Whats To Come? by Ray Souza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram