Known keeper of my heart..
For you, this poem, I do start
Elegant woman who loves me so..
For you, the edge of the world, I would go
Lady of my heart, queen of my soul..
For your happiness is my goal
Lovely woman who does love me so..
For you, my love, devotion I do owe
Incredible mistress of beauty..
For you, granting your wishes is my duty
Amazing woman, whom I love so..
For you my heart does grow
Nostrum of my body and mind..
For you, I was lucky, I did find
Noble goddes, whom I love so..
For you, my love will always show
Eternity and more, and more after that..
For you Baby Girl, I make this binding pact
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For you by Adryan Bates )
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)