For You are my Strength
A little prayer i whisper today,
To bless me with strength to follow your way...
Help me be strong and not fall for the wrong,
coz i am uncertain about life's journey that's long
give me the strength to wait at a length,
and a mind to be patient and not fall prey to what tempter's lend....
Help me to love and learn not to hate,
To be affecionate and caring to those you create...
For let me recall, that you are my all,
My strength will lie forevr in the joy of my Lord...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You are my Strength by Stephanie D'Souza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Boy That Was, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Going Home For Christmas, Edgar Albert Guest
- Canning Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path That Leads To Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Patriotic Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Duty To Our Flag, Edgar Albert Guest
- True Nobility, Edgar Albert Guest
- Love at Third Sight, Anand Vivek