For You are my Strength
A little prayer i whisper today,
To bless me with strength to follow your way...
Help me be strong and not fall for the wrong,
coz i am uncertain about life's journey that's long
give me the strength to wait at a length,
and a mind to be patient and not fall prey to what tempter's lend....
Help me to love and learn not to hate,
To be affecionate and caring to those you create...
For let me recall, that you are my all,
My strength will lie forevr in the joy of my Lord...
Stephanie D'Souza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You are my Strength by Stephanie D'Souza )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal