An expression of anger, ___Into a ballad of love,
__the meaning stranger, ___sweeter then the stars above,
____then an epic battle____a tale close to true
__of a hidden meaning, ____of the hidden sorrow
____between the words____of I love you.
______‘A form of heart’, ____a prophecy of tomorrow
____the sense of falling____about your inner calling.
I figured this poem needed a little bit of explaining, It was written for my english class for a project called 'what poetry means to me'. I failed the assignment: P my teacher was as deep as a puddle. but this poem can be read all together or in each section, has many many different meanings.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever falling by Christal Carpenter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Memories of river., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man
- Happy I go Unhappy I Go, Akhtar Jawad
- Magical Glass of Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Timeless Ticking, Justin Sisson
- With terror, hasmukh amathalal