An expression of anger, ___Into a ballad of love,
__the meaning stranger, ___sweeter then the stars above,
____then an epic battle____a tale close to true
__of a hidden meaning, ____of the hidden sorrow
____between the words____of I love you.
______‘A form of heart’, ____a prophecy of tomorrow
____the sense of falling____about your inner calling.
I figured this poem needed a little bit of explaining, It was written for my english class for a project called 'what poetry means to me'. I failed the assignment: P my teacher was as deep as a puddle. but this poem can be read all together or in each section, has many many different meanings.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever falling by Christal Carpenter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...