Forget my september Birthday
My birthday is so yesterday
I even forgot it once
Recieved a present
And got mad
I was truly a dunce.
My birthday is so horrible
I wish I never knew
What a pleasure
My birthday was
And be able to compare what's true
My birthday was great before
Till the day I forgot.
and got punished
And got grounded
Give her the presents for Chritmas, they thought
My birthday is never remembered
Last time my grandfather died
Before my forgotten date
And so of course, I must always hide
My birthday isn't so awesome
Why do i want to remember?
Everyone says 'How Weird! '
But with this
I always want to forget September.
Cena Rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forget my september Birthday by Cena Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns