Subbaraman N V
Subbaraman N V Poems
- *all I Need To Practise! I know no God no ...
- A Student's Prayer Oh! Goddess of knowledge and wisdom! ...
- *does Not Mean! Closing of one's eyes Does not...
- A Bright Tomorrow Amidst Today's And till this day's Pain ...
- A House Wife's Prayer Oh! Divine Mother of all ...
- Bless Me With Those Eyes! 'A thing of beauty is a joy for ...
- *let 2k+10 Bring In The Best! Year 2k + 9 has come and ...
Graduate in Mathematics, and a Fellow of the Insurance Institute of India. Was honored as the Fellow of the United Writers Association of India and awarded the Michael Madusudan Academy Award for his contribution to the literary world through English and Tamil poetry.He retired as Deputy Zonal Manager of the Life Insurance Corporation of India in 2001.
Completed 1000 traditional Haiku poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*all I Need To Practise!
I know no God
I know no Bible
I follow and practise
Help ever, hurt never
Love all, Serve all
Be kind, be friendly!
That is all what I know and
That is all I need to practise!