Four years have gone
And something's well done
It's not just the book
but the courage I took....
To have come this far
and winning the war
Of sleepless nights I battle
with my notes I patiently handle....
Through the rain and the sun
my school life's been fun
For the friends I made
half the weather is paid...
From the guards on the gate
and the bus drivers who wait
To the instructors who inspire
my grades got a little higher...
I'll come to acknowledge
for you all have given me advantage
To learn my lessons either ways
For both hard and easy pays...
I was neither disobedient
nor a student that obedient
But school life will be a miss
Along with people I used to tease...
Now I'll go and be on my own
Four long years I have grown
To be someone worthy of recognition
So now, it's time for my graduation.
P.S. written 8 days to go
before my graduation...^_^
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fourth Year by nObOdy's gIrL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote
- Lesson, Michelle Claus
- Realities Dream, Cathy Hodgson
- THE TREACHEROUS SEA البحر الغدار, MOHAMMAD SKATI