Framed By The Flames
Sadness rustle my soul.
As per leave falling.
Inside Autumn, structured behind my sorrow.
The dead trees whispers the deadly words.
No, that is not who I chose to be.
I wish you could see.
I wish you were able to feel, me.
With my pain I rake, alone.
In the forest, I am edged by infinity.
The volume adds up to Nothing.
The sale is on, I gather far too much dead bark.
The coldness which cover my soul is real.
To the 2, to actually want to.
Falls my burned out stars.
Broken by a darkness.
Wishes that are cracked stares into the mirror.
Terrified by the monster which stares back.
Framed by the flames.
My eyes bleeds the tears.
I am the blame.
I am filled with fear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Framed By The Flames by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery
- انتخاب واحد, Zahra Shariat
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones