Framed By The Flames
Sadness rustle my soul.
As per leave falling.
Inside Autumn, structured behind my sorrow.
The dead trees whispers the deadly words.
No, that is not who I chose to be.
I wish you could see.
I wish you were able to feel, me.
With my pain I rake, alone.
In the forest, I am edged by infinity.
The volume adds up to Nothing.
The sale is on, I gather far too much dead bark.
The coldness which cover my soul is real.
To the 2, to actually want to.
Falls my burned out stars.
Broken by a darkness.
Wishes that are cracked stares into the mirror.
Terrified by the monster which stares back.
Framed by the flames.
My eyes bleeds the tears.
I am the blame.
I am filled with fear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Framed By The Flames by Unic Cjonr )
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
- The Stars so Bright, Glenn Boeckx
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)