The world is a strange place
we always try to figure of why
but we try and try but i feel we are oly scratching surface
we always look at whats next why not try to look at why something is?
Why not stop and think about whats happening then trying to find something new?
But thats just my opinion sometimes it feels like your Suffocating we are always told we can live in a free country is it really free?
After all NOTHING IS FREE in this world anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by sam magora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< unfair, Abdul Wahab
- Struggle to Survive, Aamir Mogul
- <<< Mind, Abdul Wahab
- For My Little Brother, Ismim Putera
- نداء.. نداء.. نداء, نزار قباني
- When there is evening, gajanan mishra
- <<< Mr, and Ms, untold, Abdul Wahab
- Hope and Mr. Neery, Donal Mahoney
- Scrapbook Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second