The world is a strange place
we always try to figure of why
but we try and try but i feel we are oly scratching surface
we always look at whats next why not try to look at why something is?
Why not stop and think about whats happening then trying to find something new?
But thats just my opinion sometimes it feels like your Suffocating we are always told we can live in a free country is it really free?
After all NOTHING IS FREE in this world anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by sam magora )
- A Touch of Fall (Revised), Rhonda Trull
- Life Is, Rhonda Trull
- WOMAN'S WOE, vidyut chakraborty
- أطفال الحب العظيم, مالك حداد
- وتمتمت الزهرة, مالك حداد
- Have You Ever Walked Alone In The Woods?, Kyle Schlicher
- على المنضدة, مالك حداد
- Trusting God, Tom Zart
- إني أكتب لأكون جديرا بأمي, مالك حداد
- صور, مالك حداد
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)