Men cut their hair-
Men cut their hair to show hate and depair, a skinhead as clear as the
as a swastika there.
Men cut their hair to show Budha is there, a monk enlightened wanting to
Men cut their hair just to feel the night air on hot summer day it is
better to wear.
These are the reasons men cut their hair.
Men grow hair long-
Men grow hair long when they are feeling a song, they find peace in their
heart with the hair they won't part.
Men grow hair long to braid with a feather, to bond with an eagle a tribe
Men grow hair long too busy in life, till they are reminded to cut it by a
These are the reasons men grow their hair long.
Men are born with little hair at all, to cut it
or grow it, that is our call.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Will by Saint Eule )
- Smitten by hatred,, Aftab Alam
- The Water-Nymph, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Beauty is everywhere, Aftab Alam
- No Tears, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Dear Chains, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Too many cooks spoiled the broth, Aftab Alam
- So I thought, hasmukh amathalal
- That Day Into My Eyes You Gazed (M. Tsve.., Olga Kyvelidi
- For Me You Have No Love... (S.Esenin), Olga Kyvelidi
- All can benefit, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)