Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) Poems
- Maya Angelou: A Phenomenal Wom... Me thinks much ink has ...
- A Family Blessing* May the years unfold gently, ...
- Sown Into Earth Adoration Love there is no wilderness when ...
- A Blue Rose Tragedy A tale of two weddings wonderfully ...
- Song Of My Love* As the rains come and the winds blow so ...
- A Cup Of Wine Would I Give The... May the sun ever shine ...
- A Golden Memory When I was a young child about five to ...
Poems from Lemmings Into The Sea are marked with a star to ensure reader access to them is easier. I hope that you may find a few poems and lines to especially enjoy.
Poems on themes of love, conservation, philosophy, religion, human rights, politics, science etc are included among poems. A title 'The Holocaust Files & Other Theme Poems' contains the following list.
Theme: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Maya Angelou: A Phenomenal Woman?
Me thinks much ink
has been spilt
over the poem;
by Maya Angelou.
Me thinks it is time
I stuck my oar in
had my say;
hopefully in a far
less controversial way.
So I ask all these supposedly
expert men who
read read read her poem;
then see red red red
who is Maya Angelou?
A Phenomenal Woman?
And to a man these reds do not know?
Do they also not know
that it is personal choice;
which poems poets writers we like?
All have differing tastes
all are entitled to their opinion! ...