thanks my lord for all the challenges that make me stronger.
thanks my lord for all the opportunities that take to my destiny.
thanks my lord for all the work that makes me happy.
thanks my lord for all the friends that lift my spirit.
thanks my lord for all the happy moments that sparkle my soul.
thanks my lord for all my family that make me euphoric.
thanks my lord for all the discipline that lead to my success.
thanks my lord for giving the gift of life that I venerate....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom words by Antonio Manjarrez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...