Friends are special
Friends are Precious
Friends are our lover
Friends are our own.
Friends help us
Friends care for us
Friends play with us
Friends share with us.
Friends knows our personal things
Friends tell about their personal character
Friends will never die for us
Because friends stays
In our heart forever.
Friends help us in need
And we help them in deed
But do you think, nowadays
The friendship stays forever?
No, the friends who is in need
We don't help them in deed.
3rd June 2010, Gangtok, Sikkim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Rinika Bhowmick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do jn the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland