Friends are special
Friends are Precious
Friends are our lover
Friends are our own.
Friends help us
Friends care for us
Friends play with us
Friends share with us.
Friends knows our personal things
Friends tell about their personal character
Friends will never die for us
Because friends stays
In our heart forever.
Friends help us in need
And we help them in deed
But do you think, nowadays
The friendship stays forever?
No, the friends who is in need
We don't help them in deed.
3rd June 2010, Gangtok, Sikkim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Rinika Bhowmick )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)