Friends and Family
Friends and family love you no matter what you do,
Friends and family Always help each other though.
Having wonderful people to help you along,
They encourage and inspire you to stay strong.
Friends and family are the trees of strength,
When you need their help, they'll go to any length.
They never judge you, just give you lots of love,
What wonderful blessings they are from God above.
Friends and family keep in touch,
You can lean on them, they'll be your crutch.
They email or call day by day
And for each other they always pray.
(James56/April 21 2007)
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends and Family by James Greene )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- November, Thomas Hood
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)