Friends and Family
Friends and family love you no matter what you do,
Friends and family Always help each other though.
Having wonderful people to help you along,
They encourage and inspire you to stay strong.
Friends and family are the trees of strength,
When you need their help, they'll go to any length.
They never judge you, just give you lots of love,
What wonderful blessings they are from God above.
Friends and family keep in touch,
You can lean on them, they'll be your crutch.
They email or call day by day
And for each other they always pray.
(James56/April 21 2007)
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends and Family by James Greene )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett
- Take My Hand, Michael P. McParland
- two line, Razaur Rahman
- WHERE STUPIDITY REIGNS, Michael P. Johnson