A Very Special Lady
To a very lovely lady,
That I have come to know.
Oh darling I do pray,
That this love will continue to grow.
Your loving eyes always sparkle,
They could light up any room.
Your sweet, friendly smile,
Always chases away the gloom.
Being together with you,
Is always so much fun.
We laugh and joke,
About things we’ve said and done.
I knew that you were special,
From the very, very, start.
I could tell by the fluttering that I felt,
Deep within my heart.
You are always so soft and sweet,
In all that you do and say.
I love you oh so much.
In each and every way.
I say this with honesty,
So heartfelt and true.
I am so blessed my dear,
To have a special love like you.
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special Lady by James Greene )
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley