A Very Special Lady
To a very lovely lady,
That I have come to know.
Oh darling I do pray,
That this love will continue to grow.
Your loving eyes always sparkle,
They could light up any room.
Your sweet, friendly smile,
Always chases away the gloom.
Being together with you,
Is always so much fun.
We laugh and joke,
About things we’ve said and done.
I knew that you were special,
From the very, very, start.
I could tell by the fluttering that I felt,
Deep within my heart.
You are always so soft and sweet,
In all that you do and say.
I love you oh so much.
In each and every way.
I say this with honesty,
So heartfelt and true.
I am so blessed my dear,
To have a special love like you.
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special Lady by James Greene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise