We gave each other wings and made each other fly.
We made each other think we could touch the sky.
we stood by each other when we were down.
we wiped each other tears away.
we changed each other lives.
we have been through hard and rough time but we will be friend no matter what happens.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (friends forever by Amanda Wilson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Written on a Summer Evening, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong
- Uncle Trevor's Equality Theory, rohan bendre
- Right direction, gajanan mishra