Pratheek Praveen Kumar
A person who sticks with you through thick and thin,
A person who sticks with you if do or if you do not win,
A person who cares for you at all times,
Whether you do the greatest things or the most wrong crimes.
A person who will do anything for one,
When you ask him to do something, it is done,
A person who is always by you,
Such people in the world are few.
A person who shares with you everything,
Who from you will never ever cringe,
Whether you are old or ill,
With happiness does he always you fill.
A dear person indeed is a friend,
Who to you his help he will always lend.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam