Pratheek Praveen Kumar
Birthday Party is memorable in life,
Distinguished like cutting the cake with knife,
With balloons and sweets spread all over the party,
The only time parents smile while carpet becomes dirty.
Birthday Party is the time to rejoice,
And play a lot until tired and drop
On a cot and happily sweating a lot,
All its parts, we all wait day and night.
Birthday Party, how much joy it gives!
Sweet memory of what in heart forever lives,
Friends play without fear and adults do cheer,
It all is Birthday today and here.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRTHDAY PARTY by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat