Soumita Sarkar Ray
This relation keeps on growing
as long as the two ends are doting
thread by thread, bit by bit
every phase of a tug, a need
a hush here, a word there
a slice of smile ready to share.
Contempt and fear has no place
no end, no argument, no race;
beauty or creativity spells no magic
there is no place for reason or logic.
Two arms open bear unlimited love
search for trust in an open hub.
In the darkest ever corner of tear
they can kindle a glossy layer
fill it with joy, care and hope
ready to save when one is at slope.
Call this person a friend or buddy
a connection with no responsibility.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Leter tim biri, skender iljaz braka
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes