The T.S.A. is all hands on,
Feeling up passengers for stuff
That could cause boom phenomenon.
Passengers gripe enough's enough!
But while we are more paranoid,
What about not cool T.S.A.?
Who's to know that it can avoid
Hiring a terrorist to prey
Upon the passengers that go
Through his or her station,
Inserting go boom - who's to know?
Something to ponder - what the heck!
The agent wasn't frisking Mom,
But was on her planting a bomb.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frisk Risk by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley