The T.S.A. is all hands on,
Feeling up passengers for stuff
That could cause boom phenomenon.
Passengers gripe enough's enough!
But while we are more paranoid,
What about not cool T.S.A.?
Who's to know that it can avoid
Hiring a terrorist to prey
Upon the passengers that go
Through his or her station,
Inserting go boom - who's to know?
Something to ponder - what the heck!
The agent wasn't frisking Mom,
But was on her planting a bomb.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frisk Risk by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curveless journey, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Shut-Ins, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Right Family, Edgar Albert Guest