John Bannister Tabb
Said Frog papa to Frog mamma,
'Where is our little daughter?'
Said Frog mamma to Frog papa,
'She's underneath the water.'
Then down the anxious father went,
And there, indeed, he found her,
A-tickling tadpoles, till they kicked
Their tails off all around her.
John Bannister Tabb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frog-Making by John Bannister Tabb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Those People You Can't Find on Fa.., Joseph Green
- Field of July, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ode to My Bathroom Mirror at 6: 13 in th.., Joseph Green
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur
- <<<<<Hope, Abdul Wahab
- Devil Inside, Shane Labreche
- Fragmented Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak