From A Girl
I don’t know why I fell for you
I did silly little things
Hoping just to catch your attention.
I felt happy to see you,
Giggling even at your lamest jokes.
And when you suddenly weren’t around,
I felt like nothing was right.
I know you’d never be mine
Even after those girls broke your heart
And tossed away your pride.
If there were a next life,
Perhaps you would fall for me.
Doing all silly little things just to make me smile.
Hoping that I'd pay you attention
Or spend with you a little more time.
Maybe then you could understand
How lonesome it could be to like someone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From A Girl by Richard Lam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar