From sunshine till it rains
Don't know if i stand a chance to be with u again..
To be by your side & see the sunshine & the rain.
I've got addictd so much, now i hardly care for pain..
Hoping we'll be there, to see d sunshine & d rain.
Those who can feel love, have so much there to lose..
Those who can't, have so much there to choose.
I'm so hollow inside that i can't raise my hands..
The hands that held u once, to show the sunshine & the rain.
And the day when God will grant a change..
know that i would choose to be the same.
I do wana see u once again,
With the start of the sunshine, till the end of the rain.
Menime Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From sunshine till it rains by Menime Soul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena