RIC S. BASTASA
Fromt The Noranian Fields of Experience
i make a garden with all the intentions of giving you flowers.
it is not all the time.
i cannot create my own happiness. i am dependent on love's giving.
Expectations are exciting. I create more synonyms for it. With it alone, at least, i can be happy.
Blessings do not come in forms, They come in shades, like the paintings of suns and moons.
Losing love is not painful
I am tired of losing it and I am numb.
It has in fact become a habit.
I once adopted a cat, not a dog.
And the following morning,
many cats are infesting my doormats
In solitude, one comes across all the questions.
There are no answers.
But it is good.
Life becomes an eternity of questions, as it is really meant to
Unless you want a final answer.
Hope that it will not
be very disastrous.
Do not embrace old age.
It embraces you instead.
Whether you like it or not,
It comes even like a hale
Missing is part of finding.
Debts and taxes, Oh never mind.
They will always be there, even without you.
Do not dwell more on what is to be done.
Just keep on going and doing.
And you will exactly
how it feels.
Do not feel it.
It will feel you.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fromt The Noranian Fields of Experience by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Scriptures, gajanan mishra
- Mazdoor Bachey, Bano Ali
- She Says, Joseph Narusiewicz
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)