Sitting here listening to you,
You've given me a headache,
I'm going to scream,
Get away from me!
Past memories are haunting,
You keep hitting that scar,
I've made mistakes before,
You've ruined my trust for you.
After everything you've done,
You think I'm going to forgiv you?
You must be a bigger idiot than I thought,
I'll never forget what you did!
I told you everything,
I trusted you,
You broke that,
Now you're going to pay.
If I were you,
I'd stay away from me,
You'll never see the light of day,
If you see me, just turn around.
You're really ticking me off now,
Shut your mouth, I don't need to listen,
No one wants to hear you talk,
Just leave me alone!
Eventually, you'll catch the hint,
You'll learn to go away,
Don't push me, I'm not happy,
Just shut up! You're and idiot!
Insulting you through this poem,
I guess that's kind of rude,
Then again you backstabbed me,
Stay away from me, you're no longer welcomed here.
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fuming by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...