A fallen angel found on the ground,
Her broken wings folded around her,
Her halo bent and broken,
She was left to die.
She tried to help her people,
She messed up again,
Now she lays here, half dead,
Broken and so alone.
She could never hold on,
She lost everything that mattered,
Even the one she loved, left her,
A tear falls out of those blue eyes.
People walk by and stare,
Not one of them coming to help,
They watch her slowly die,
Dying to be loved, she is lonely.
The sky begins to rain,
Each drop, like acid, burns her,
Losing time, losing life,
Death is gripping her lonely hand.
This poor fallen angel,
Not even God could love,
In pain, is dying,
She cries out for mercy!
Slowly losing conciousness,
She sheds one last tear,
Saying one last prayer,
Closing her eyes, she dies alone.
The body of a fallen angel,
Found laying, lifeless, on the ground,
No one stopping to mourn for her,
She truly died a painful, lonely death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma