Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXIX: Eating Order
Which one do you first eat?
Is it the one you dislike?
Is it the one your favorite?
Is it the main course?
Is it the side dish?
What do you do first when eating?
Do you eat it in order?
Do you mix it all?
Do you prefer the tasty one?
Do you need the sweet one?
How will you comply your eating?
Is it merely for survival?
Is it driven by stress?
Is it your heavenly pleasure?
Is it a strictly tradition?
What should be contained in your eating?
Should it be a healthy menu?
Should it be all meat variance?
Should it be in large portion?
Should it be in diet program?
When are you gonna eating?
Do you never skip your meal?
Do you crave something in late hour?
Do you still eat it even though it is not delicious?
Do you always leave over your food?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXIX: Eating Order by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui