Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXIX: Eating Order
Which one do you first eat?
Is it the one you dislike?
Is it the one your favorite?
Is it the main course?
Is it the side dish?
What do you do first when eating?
Do you eat it in order?
Do you mix it all?
Do you prefer the tasty one?
Do you need the sweet one?
How will you comply your eating?
Is it merely for survival?
Is it driven by stress?
Is it your heavenly pleasure?
Is it a strictly tradition?
What should be contained in your eating?
Should it be a healthy menu?
Should it be all meat variance?
Should it be in large portion?
Should it be in diet program?
When are you gonna eating?
Do you never skip your meal?
Do you crave something in late hour?
Do you still eat it even though it is not delicious?
Do you always leave over your food?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXIX: Eating Order by maria sudibyo )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- NEUROSCIENCE HIDDEN TREASURE, Dominic George
- THE LILIES MORE ADORNED, Dominic George
- BEYOND POSSIBLE COMPREHENSION, Dominic George
- ROUND AND ROLL WE GO, Dominic George
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)