Janine Alyssa Navarro
Were you really funny?
Or was just I really taken with you?
Those attempts for humor,
they were evident.
Yet fully understood or not,
it got me giggling each time.
But you no longer look at me
the way you did before.
I guess the real joke is on me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Funny by Janine Alyssa Navarro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI