Why are you going so far away from me?
Still, it is not too late
Come back to me
I know you are not going to listen to me
Since, you think of me as your enemy.
You were amazing the way you were
So, please do not go so far from me
I miss you so much although you have stopped listening to me
I wish I could do something to prove to you that I still love you
Even though I know that you do not love me anymore.
I am stuck in a lonely environment
Where, it is impossible to get out of
My wish is only to have you back
Even though, you will not be the same anymore
A lot has changed in you and in me as time has passed
I am still the same person which you knew earlier
You knew everything about me
I am lonely as you are going even further away from me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Further Away by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz