Fury Of The Sun, Lament Of The Moon
Fury of the sun:
O’ beautiful beloved
Meanest of the mean
Dare you shine on my doom!
Baffled by the shameless smile
With fury I am wild
When in deep slumber I lie
I know you are sure to cry.
Lament of the moon:
Forgive me love’
Your fury I justify
Crestfallen & petrified
With your fate destined.
Through all the agony
I hold to rise all with pride
For the coolness of the night
They all rest with delight
Throughout the day by you
Hard have they toiled.
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fury Of The Sun, Lament Of The Moon by kalpana shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cunning human mind, hasmukh amathalal
- The Upright Will Remain In It, Edward Kofi Louis
- For The Right Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lesson on the letter S, Jaimee Hills
- hulle wat my taal haat, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- life sceret, Ewa Busayourmi
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman