Funny And Random Poem
What if i start my poem with full stop, comma or semicolon?
Who said it has to be 'colour' or 'color', 'cat' or 'kat',
What difference will it make if 'schedule' is pronounce as 'she-du- le'
Why be too lousy when i write my lines without punctuation?
I am sure if i write punctuating all lines
My feelings too will be punctuated with full stops
It's my thoughts, my expressions working non stop
Without grammar and punctuation with silly errors
And if english can be differently
In different countries following egoes
Then why can't my lines proceed without punctuations?
My thoughts don't recognize any full stops
Or my feelings don't succumb to comma or apostrophe
If english of different countries
Be recognized and followed in mass
Why can't I be queen of my language?
Isn't english a funny and superfluous language
With numerous rules and exceptions
Then why can't i have my exceptions and rules
I am sure one day people will follow my language
Not of grammar but 'language of heart'
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Funny And Random Poem by kalpana shah )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fuck You, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.