Funny And Random Poem
What if i start my poem with full stop, comma or semicolon?
Who said it has to be 'colour' or 'color', 'cat' or 'kat',
What difference will it make if 'schedule' is pronounce as 'she-du- le'
Why be too lousy when i write my lines without punctuation?
I am sure if i write punctuating all lines
My feelings too will be punctuated with full stops
It's my thoughts, my expressions working non stop
Without grammar and punctuation with silly errors
And if english can be differently
In different countries following egoes
Then why can't my lines proceed without punctuations?
My thoughts don't recognize any full stops
Or my feelings don't succumb to comma or apostrophe
If english of different countries
Be recognized and followed in mass
Why can't I be queen of my language?
Isn't english a funny and superfluous language
With numerous rules and exceptions
Then why can't i have my exceptions and rules
I am sure one day people will follow my language
Not of grammar but 'language of heart'
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Funny And Random Poem by kalpana shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest